Tree Service Cicero & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Onondaga County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Cicero Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Howland Tree Wizards crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Patty K. – Cicero, NY
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jesse and Louis was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Diane C. – Cicero, NY
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
James M. – Cicero, NY
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Cicero Tree Service
According to the USDA Forest Service, the city of Cicero has an estimated 890,000 trees. The sugar maples, European buckthorn, boxelder, and Norway maples that make up the city’s tree cover play numerous roles, including, clearing greenhouse gases from the environment and beautifying commercial and residential properties.
A Tree City USA for over 3 decades, Cicero understands the importance of proper tree maintenance. Removing dead limbs, diseased branches, and limbs that are threatening to fall, tree pruning restores tree health and safety. Tree trimming, on the other hand, improves the tree’s aesthetic appeal. In cases where other tree services cannot be used to save a tree, tree removal becomes the most ideal option.
From pruning and trimming to arborist tree service and tree removal, we offer all types of tree services in Cicero. Armed with years of tree service experience, ultra-modern tree service tools, and a passionate team, we make the most complicated tree service procedures quick and safe.
Before getting started with a tree service procedure, we listen to our customer’s needs. We then combine our knowledge with your ideas to bring out results that exceed your expectations.
Located within the Sacramento metropolitan area, Cicero is the largest city in the County of Onondaga. Home to more than 135,000 people, Cicero has a total area of 44.08 square miles. In 2020, the city of Cicero was named a Tree City USA for the 38th year – this shows the city’s dedication to improving its urban forest.
Cicero sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and wet, cool, usually snowless winters. Summer highs reach 94 degrees Fahrenheit while the winter lows can go below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, the city 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in Cicero include:
- Chinese fringe tree – Growing to a height of 15 to 25 feet, the Chinese fringe is an unusual tree with white fringe-like flowers that cover its crown in the spring. The prized tree has upright branches that form a dome shape. The deciduous tree has soft green leaves which put on a nice fall color show before dropping in winter.
- Japanese Crabapple – A small spreading tree, crabapple reaches maturity at a height of 15 to 25 feet, with a crown spread of the same size. One of the best ornamental trees, the Japanese crabapple has pink flowers which are followed by yellow fruit and yellow to red foliage color in the fall season.
- Eastern Redbud – Growing to a height of 20 to 35 feet with a crown width of 20 to 30 feet, eastern redbud branches low although simple pruning can be used to encourage it to branch above head height. Having a multi-trunked growth form, the eastern redbud is useful in narrow areas. Pink flowers cover the deciduous tree in the spring season.
- Kousa dogwood – A small tree, Kousa dogwood matures at a height of 20 to 25 feet. The ornamental tree has large, creamy-white blooms in the spring and maroon to red leaves in the fall season. Its bright red fruits are very decorative to the branches in winter and are extremely attractive to birds.
The city of Cicero has numerous parks designed to offer all types of outdoor recreational activities. The most popular parks in the city include:
- Royer Park – Established in 1917, Royer Park has been around for more than a century. The park has playgrounds ideal for kids of all ages, basketball courts, soccer field, softball field, swings, tennis courts, and relaxing areas that are shaded by trees.
- Maidu Regional Park – One of the largest parks in Cicero, Maidu Regional Park sits on 152 acres. The park has a 4-diamond lighted softball complex, numerous picnic areas shaded by trees, bike and pedestrian paths, children play equipment, a skate park, a basketball court, and a 5-field lighted soccer complex.
In Cicero, the Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining trees standing on the streets. The Department of Parks & Recreation takes care of the trees standing in the city’s parks. Through volunteer organizations like Cicero Urban Forest Foundation (RUFF), Cicero residents are allowed to be part of tree planting and tree care.
Benefits of Working with Professional Tree Service Providers
1. You Protect Your Home from Damage
On most properties in Cicero, trees stand next to houses, powerlines, garages, and other important amenities. Trying to handle a tree service like tree removal without advanced gear and with zero tree service experience increases the risk of dropping the tree on the nearby utilities and causing a lot of damage. When handling DIY tree trimming or tree pruning, you may end up dropping the cut branches on your roof, which could force you to spend a lot of money on repairs.
Professional tree service providers have both unlimited tree service experience and advanced tree service tools. When handling tree removal next to utilities, professional tree service providers will take all the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of property damage to zero. When pruning or trimming a tree, professionals will use ropes to control the branch’s falling path, keeping the limbs away from your roof.
2. You Avoid Injury
Without proper safety tools, balancing between cutting the right branches during pruning or trimming and staying on the tree crown can be extremely hard. The slightest mistake when handling the tree services could lead to a fatal fall. If a tree lands on you during DIY tree removal, you may end up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.
Hiring professional tree service providers protects you from the risks of injuries. You avoid spending a significant portion of your income on hospital bills.
3. You Avoid Tree Damage
Contrary to what most homeowners assume, trimming and pruning do not involve cutting random branches. Before handling the tree services, you have to understand the impact of removing each limb from the tree crown.
Professional tree service providers have years of experience and formal training. Using their knowledge in tree biology, professionals will ensure that only the right branches are removed – this guarantees a better-looking tree with zero damages.
4. You Enjoy Additional Tree Services
A tree service like pruning puts a lot of waste on your landscape – the cleanup process can be time-consuming. Tree removal, on the other hand, leaves a tree stump in the ground and litters your compound with branches, sawdust, and logs.
When working with professional tree service providers, you won’t have to worry about cleanup and stump removal. The professionals will clean your compound and handle the stump removal, leaving your compound looking better than they found it.
Professional Cicero, NY, Tree Services
1 Tree Removal
In Cicero, tree removal is often made necessary by the following:
- Tree death
- When the tree’s roots start damaging your floor
- When you need to replace a non-native tree with a hardy, native option
- When a tree is suffering from an untreatable disease
- When you need to create space for property development
- When a tree starts outgrowing its assigned space
Whether your tree is over 150 feet tall, standing between powerlines or next to your house, or showing signs of instability, our team can bring it down safely. Prioritizing teamwork when handling tree service procedures, we come up with the best solutions for the most complicated scenarios – this helps us protect you from property damage.
2 Arborist Tree Service
We have a team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists. Our arborist tree service department plays numerous roles in ensuring trees in Cicero are healthy and safe – the roles include:
- Diagnosing diseased trees and recommending the best treatment options.
- Helping property owners choose trees that are best suited for their homes.
- Supervising tree services like pruning and trimming to ensure only the right branches are removed.
- Conducting hazard assessments to determine how risky different types of trees are. Our arborists will also work with homeowners to restore stability on trees and eliminate risks.
3 Tree Pruning
Tree pruning plays several vital roles, including:
- Removing diseased limbs, the tree service keeps health problems from spreading throughout the tree.
- Removing risky branches, tree pruning improves safety.
- Opening up overcrowded crowns, the tree service gives homeowners a better view of their surroundings.
Experienced and equipped with modern tree service gear, we strive to do more than you expect. Irrespective of how complicated the pruning procedure might appear to be, we will make it look simple. When working on trees standing next to utilities, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure maximum safety.
4 Tree Trimming
With a large number of trees in Cicero, New York, playing the role of ornaments, tree trimming is one of the most vital tree services. Trimming helps:
- Improve the crown shape
- Remove dead branches that mess the crown’s attractive green color
- Make trees complement other features in the landscape
We have been handling tree trimming for decades in Cicero. We have worked on all species that do well in the city. Working with us means using a team that knows the best look that suits every tree on your landscape.
5 Emergency Tree Removal
Tree emergencies have a wide variety of causes, including:
- A lightning strike may burn through your tree’s wood structure.
- High wind can uproot your tree and drop it on your roof.
- A storm could compromise your tree’s anchor point, leaving it relying on other trees for stability.
- A human-related accident may compromise a previously healthy tree.
Tree emergencies tend to occur unexpectedly – this could be in the middle of the night or early in the morning before you wake up. To restore safety in your landscape, we operate on a 24/7 basis. Call us at midnight, at 4 am, and throughout the day and we will always answer.
We know that with every passing minute, the risk of property damage and injury increases. For this reason, we try to initiate the emergency tree removal within the hour.